5 things to check when getting canvas prints online
Today, online printing companies offer many options for you to realize your creativity when it comes to personalizing your own photos. If you go for large photo formats, you can go beyond paper or cardboard prints to showcase the clarity of your image. Canvas prints can be your medium in this case if you want to enlarge your photos to a size larger than 10 “x 10”.
But when choosing canvas prints, you need to be sure which style of custom canvas prints you want to prefer as they come in tons. You can find single prints, multi panel canvases, split canvases, canvas photo collages and many more on the internet today. From premium canvas prints to inexpensive canvas prints, whatever style you choose, there are five things you need to make sure in the canvas print that you decide to print your photos.
Key condition for optimal canvas prints: From designing your canvas photos to making, delivering, and using them, here’s what you need to take care of when checking out a canvas prints supplier:
1. Texture: If you want a distinct texture for your photos, a simple and simple canvas print can do wonders for you. For added elegance, canvas prints can give your photos a whole new dimension, which would be aesthetically pleasing to see in any room you choose.
2. Artistic reproductions: You can get some of the world’s most famous replicas of paintings right in your home. Are you an art fanatic? Then, canvas prints are a great medium to reproduce the paintings and artists you admire. You can even create large canvas portraits or group photos of your family to give a sense of authority with custom canvas prints. Since canvas prints have low glare, they mimic original artwork very well and can be easily enjoyed by standing or sitting in any corner of the room without eye strain.
3. Versatility: Canvas prints are versatile while making them easy to place indoors and outdoors. As canvas prints are made with archival inks which also offer UV protection, they will last longer, even against direct sunlight. However, if you want to keep your favorite photos on canvas a bit more, it is advisable to enjoy them more indoors.
4. Hardy: Canvas prints are not waterproof or dustproof despite their resistance to most environmental elements. That’s why it requires maintenance to last longer. You would need to dust and wipe off your prints on a regular basis so as not to tarnish them over time. Not exposing them to direct sunlight or water can definitely help you extend its lifespan.
5. Border or no border? If you want to dramatically affect your canvas photos, choosing a two inch border can help you achieve this look wonderfully. But since such a canvas print is stretched over a wooden bar, it may be damaged if shipped to you. So unless your canvas printing website has a return or cancellation policy, it is advisable to order canvas prints without a wooden frame. CanvasChamp can help you tick these five boxes when deciding to print your best moments. With affordable prices, there are fantastic deals and discounts on our already cheap canvas prints to make them perfect for home decor or even as a gift for your loved ones on their special occasion.